Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Little Mushrooms

Well, I'm not really the biggest mushroom fan (besides the dancing variety), but I really thought Dave would enjoy this next one, so I bit the bullet.


This was another dish made in the spirit of this project, because I have obviously never made little stuffed mushrooms before. The stuffing was made from the mushroom stems, green onions, butter, white wine, ham, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. All that smelled pretty well while it was sauteeing!


Dave really enjoyed them; he said they were his favorite things that I've made in this project so far, with the exception of the Swedish meatballs. Even I tried one, and it was fairly tasty. The filling paired well with some pineapple I cut up, also.

That's 10 out of 21! Next up are some party sandwiches and some cheese dips.

No comments: